Monday, June 23, 2008

Armpits...

Ewww! I can smell B.O – I think I forgot to use deodorant today! How crap is that!
I’ve had all sorts of problems with my armpits

After the disastrous events on St George’s Day I bought a high strength anti-perspirant called Driclor- containing Aluminium Chloride Hexahydrate, Ethanol, Purified Water to deal with the sweat patch problem… Well it did what it said on the tin, but the side effect was very painful itchy armpits. After 2 weeks of persevering, I gave up, deciding it was better to have sweaty rather than itchy armpits

Then I went the other way and bought a deodorant called Pitrok Original Natural Crystal which contains Ammonium alum (pure natural mineral salts). It has no odour, and kills the bacteria that cause odour. However, every time I put it on, it stung – and the irritation did not stop
So now I am back on Sure, but my armpits are totally screwed. I keep scratching and rubbing! Sometimes unconsciously- I catch myself after a few rubs, then look around to see if anyone has noticed! I’m sure they have and are just too polite to tell me!