Monday, February 25, 2008

What is it with making resolutions... and then life not falling into place to allow you to stick to them!
Now that I stopped stressing about God I've started reading my Bible. It just happened- unaccompanied by the usual call-yourself-a-Christian-and-you-don't-even-read-your-bible? You hypocrite guilt. I dug out the St B's annual reading plan, and just started reading. And I've done this daily since Friday. No profound revelations yet, but it's a start.

And then about guys.
Well... there's this one guy who is sending out STRONG "I really like you" vibes. He hasn't said anything yet and I don't want to read too much into it. But he invites me for things, asks probing questions, is interested in learning about me, my culture, life and actually remembers what I tell him (No Kemi... I don't test him). Perhaps he just wants to hang out with me as a friend...although I have been told by a mutual friend that he's 'looking'... And then my "crush" from church has started showing reluctance in bringing our conversations to a close. It's happened on a couple of occasions and feels really strange for me to be the one to end the conversation. Six months ago, I would have been prolonging the precious moment. Shame he is much younger than me!

What was the other one? Oh yes, career! Well nothing new there yet

Murder Mystery update...
Decided to have it on St Patricks' day, 17 March. One of the guys is sorting out a large venue for me. I'm making it a Tech team pre-Easter party and inviting a few people from the Worship team. Too many men though, and not enough women (An exception to church's normal rules of social engagement?). I downloaded the game from Internet today and it looks exciting!