Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Fancy Dress Party

I joined the London Fancy Dress Party group in the Summer. I've only been able to attend one other event, which was the Hawaiian Picnic. It was a lot of fun. Nice crowd!
Last weekend was the Halloween Party. It doesn't look like it, but I was really trying to be 'Calypso' from Pirates of the Caribbean. Only difference is that instead of black dots (they didn't show up on my complexion) I had white ones instead. I couldn't find a cheap corset or a mangy dress, so I wore usual clothes. Yati went dressed as a pirate.
We were so excited and took a before picture at home.
These are some of the pictures from the party...
Andy is the organiser of the Fancy Dress Group
This woman, Susie was my favourite person that evening. She is mad!!!This lady won the best costume award for the evening. At first I thought she was Mr Tumnus from Narnia! Yati thought she must be dressed from the Planet of the Apes. She told us indignantly that she was a Werewolf! Ohhhh!!