Friday, January 29, 2010

Writers Block

I have so many things buzzing through my head but for some reason I can't write anything substantial about them
Things like: -

  • Tiger Woods debacle - and an African's take on it - no big deal in our polygamous society
  • The latest weapon in the fight against teen pregnancy in UK - a 'morning after pill' that works after 5 days
  • The Iraq Enquiry - and Tony Blair's performance at it - smooth, as slippery as an eel - which leads me on to my views on politicians in general - particularly my MP who is NOT getting my vote in May
  • The Californian transvestite who is pregnant! And just how weird that looks
  • The 'Tory's and their social engineering agenda - with the proposed marriage tax breaks
  • The SNOW storms we had in the UK - I've lived here 11 years and have never seen it this bad!


All these things BUZZING!