Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Highlights from Easter Bank Holiday weekend

On Saturday I went for the recording of ITV 1's new reality show, Britains Got Talent! Through a stroke of good luck, I sat on the second row, so got a good shot of TV presenters Ant and Dec! It's going to be aired on TV on 14 June 2007, so I really need to figure out how my DVD recorder works by then!




On Sunday, Ngonzi and I dressed up as Easter Bunnies to go street skating from Hyde Park corner. We got pulled over at the beginning by the Marshals because our skating wasn't quite up to the standard. However, it wasn't all bad because we were given free skating tuition instead! Nice one!





On MondayI hooked up with my Kenyan friends and visited Leeds Castle in Kent. We had a picnic, then wandered around the castle and it's grounds! It was with wicked pleasure that I introduced my friends to the Maze! I told them to go in ahead of me, and head towards the grotto in the centre. They were understandably bewildered when it took them longer than they expected to get there! All those twists and turns! HAHAHA
It's a really beautiful place and the weather was lovely! They have all sorts of exotic birds on site, including the peacocks. I was privileged to get up close to one of these brilliant creatures