Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Honestly the amount of energy I expend on this guy...

I cancelled the Saturday date because something 'more important' came up - actually it WAS more important - helping Emily shop for her wedding dress!

TEXT MESSAGES RECEIVED...

Saturday 20:51
Just heading into town to bar for B-day party. Lay your news on me. al x" notice the "x" (kiss) at the end of text
21:51
"At bbq with very good mates!" - notice no "x" at end of text
Sunday 00:37
"U very succinct"
Monday 00:11 - a day later
"Combo of sheer xhaustion from wed'g dress shop'g, loads of bbq meat and wine. Hope you ok? Have a great week! K "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday 07:43
morning
" "
Monday 17:03 evening
";-p"
Monday 23:26
"Hi Ms Succinct! Yeah I am good thanks. Hoping for job interview this Fri. Sounds like you are having fun! x" notice the "x" is still there
Tuesday 00:02
"Hey hope it works out 4 u re job. Said a prayer 4 u. I'm buzzin! Y'day I literally SAVED THE DAY!
Tuesday 00:09
"You up late! Ta for prayer. Did you save someone?"
00:16
"U up late 2. I found Emily's WED'G DRESS at a DISCOUNT! We'd spent all Sat looking and not finding - frustrating!" oh no, I'm getting too wordy... just can't help yourself Kim can you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday 09:26
"Sounds like you are soooooo involved in dis wedding! Are you getting married?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No reply from me! Ha!

You've got to admit - he does make good reading!